We introduce: AutoTranslate for Cumulus
The possibilities in a DAM like Cumulus are widely expanded in the area of multilingualism. Starting with the different user interfaces through the structure of the database up to the actual contents of the catalogs – each of these areas can be used in several languages.
However, managing the metadata in multiple languages is often a problem. So we developed “AutoTranslate for Cumulus” – an integration with the powerful Google Translate API.
Individually configurable the solution makes it possible to automatically translate metadata in Cumulus into other desired languages.
For a complete description of our solution, see the page AutoTranslate for Cumulus.
- That was the denkmal / MUTEC 2022 28. November 2022
- Berliner Philharmoniker switch to NetX 16. November 2022
- Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau uses easydb 1. November 2022
- Multispectral digitization with CHARISMA 1. May 2022
- Digital Asset Management with NetX 15. April 2022