Integration with cura3D – virtual exhibition planning software uses assets from Cumulus
For the planning of exhibitions in museums, Cura3D has been offering its solution “cura3D museum pro” for a long time to realize this task virtually and thus to plan the exhibition much more efficiently.
For this application, Cura3D, in collaboration with CDS Gromke e. K., has developed an interface that allows users to directly use assets managed in Cumulus, including metadata.
We would like to thank our colleagues from Cura3D for their friendly and extremely effective cooperation and are particularly pleased that the first customer is already working with the solution.
- That was the denkmal / MUTEC 2022 28. November 2022
- Berliner Philharmoniker switch to NetX 16. November 2022
- Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau uses easydb 1. November 2022
- Multispectral digitization with CHARISMA 1. May 2022
- Digital Asset Management with NetX 15. April 2022