Integration with DeepL available for Cumulus
For the daily work with metadata, manual translation is a not to be underestimated part of the work with multilingual content. Since last year we offer our module “AutoTranslate for Cumulus“, which has now been expanded with new functions and another translation provider.
With the new DeepL Translation API, the German company DeepL has recently started offering programmatic access to its powerful tool for automatic translation of texts – with astonishing results. Another advantage of the solution for users is the approach to data privacy compared to solutions such as Google Translate.
Furthermore, it is possible for some time now to translate not only record fields but also category fields, which makes the administration of a multilingual category tree much easier.
- That was the denkmal / MUTEC 2022 28. November 2022
- Berliner Philharmoniker switch to NetX 16. November 2022
- Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau uses easydb 1. November 2022
- Multispectral digitization with CHARISMA 1. May 2022
- Digital Asset Management with NetX 15. April 2022