Latest technologies enable partial or even complete automatic tagging by means of self-learning image recognition systems. Integration of such services into DAM Systems is a logical step towards future development of DAM solutions.
With „AutoTagging for Cumulus“ CDS Gromke e.K. offers a highly innovative solution providing an extensive first level tagging on the spot – an invaluable saving of time.
- Implementation as server side Cumulus plug-in
- Can be configured with the web based server console
- Can be integrated into Cumulus workflows for approval
- Teach your own models directly in Clarifai
- Cumulus Workgroup or Enterprise version 10 or higher
- Account at clarifai.com (for free if you want)
- Cumulus server with access to the internet over https
While ingesting every digital asset will be tagged automatically enabling keyword search immediately after cataloguing. Prevalent colours of a subject will be recorded straight into colour label fields facilitating search for dominant colours based on standardised colour palette W3C with 140 exact defined colours. Furthermore already today customised tagging models e.g. for travel, food or marriage are available besides the general tagging model.