Cumulus 8.6 released
Cumulus 8.6 is now on the market.
The new Cumulus 8.6 version facilitates the work of administrators and users, while offering more than 50 new or enhanced features. The Cumulus Integration Platform provides the ideal criteria for the increasingly important requirement of allowing integration with other databases and work-flow components. Our customised museum connectors, that integrate digital asset management functions into existing museum databases, are based on this system.
- Significantly simplified integration with other databases.
- Cumulus can now be managed from anywhere in a web-browser using the new web server console, giving administrators greater freedom. A local installation of the native client is not required.
- Cumulus Sites can now be managed without any knowledge of XML using a newly designed user interface.
- Different versions of an asset can be managed in the existing file structure with the new versioning file system, allowing for versioning in documents.
- The FileSystem Companion allows users to set up asset locations that are monitored for events. Changes to the file are recognised and the relevant follow-up tasks launched. This feature allows for an automated version control, to ensure that files are not lost or accidentally overwritten.
- The integration with GoogleMaps™ in Cumulus Sites now allows users to visualise the location of an asset based on geographic information saved in the file.
Read more in PDF: [wpfilebase tag=file id=11 tpl=simple /]
- That was the denkmal / MUTEC 2022 28. November 2022
- Berliner Philharmoniker switch to NetX 16. November 2022
- Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau uses easydb 1. November 2022
- Multispectral digitization with CHARISMA 1. May 2022
- Digital Asset Management with NetX 15. April 2022