With the latest technologies, the translation can be partially or completely automated with the help of deep learning systems. The integration of a DAM system into such services is another logical step in the further development of DAM solutions.
With “AutoTranslate for Cumulus”, CDS Gromke e.K. provides a highly innovative integration solution that gives you a fully automated translation of metadata with subsequent manual control. This saves complex reconciliations with translation service providers and the workflows remain in the application.
- Implementation as a server side Cumulus Plug-In
- Integrated into the Cumulus user interface
- Can be configured per field
- Makes use of the Cumulus multi language field features
- Cumulus Workgroup or Enterprise Version 10 or higher
- Account at cloud.google.com (can be for free)
- Account at www.deepl.com (DeepL Pro)
- Cumulus Server with access to the Google Translate API or DeepL APIover https
Once the text in a multilingual field is changed, the translation gets started and can be checked immediately in the user interface. By using field multilingualism in Cumulus, the search for these translated information is very easy.