SPECTRUM DAM released at the OpenCulture 2013 in London
The OpenCulture 2013 in London has just closed its doors. Visitors and exhibitors from all over Europe and from overseas could thoroughly acquaint themself with the latest trends and the coming challenges for museums. Plenty of advice to the burning topics of the world of museums was offered to the participants by speakers and exhibitors.
Digital Asset Management – the efficient management of image and media files – will be one of the most important tasks in museums in the years to come. For the first time the final version of SPECTRUM Digital Asset Management was presented by Nick Poole, Chief Executive of Collections Trust. Download is available from http://www.collectionslink.org.uk.
The booth of CDS Gromke e.K. in cooperation with JPY PLC, Surbiton, UK was focussed exactly on this latest topic and offered detailed information. Along with their conference documents all participants received a printed summary of three articles published by CDS Gromke e.K. under the headline „Archive and Protect, Find and Use“, giving answers to relevant questions connected to the introduction of Digital Asset Management in museums. Printed brochures were handed out at the booth. They are available for download from our Website:
- Collection Databases and Digital Asset Management
- Approaches fort he efficient Handling of Image and Media Data in Museums
- Workflow of Image and Media Data in Museums
SPECTRUM DAM Compliance has been applied for our services.
- That was the denkmal / MUTEC 2022 28. November 2022
- Berliner Philharmoniker switch to NetX 16. November 2022
- Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau uses easydb 1. November 2022
- Multispectral digitization with CHARISMA 1. May 2022
- Digital Asset Management with NetX 15. April 2022